WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

askmen - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* askmen > Topics

Subject: Why are you still single?
Replies: 5 Views: 836

osolo98 28.01.09 - 10:00am
Yes, why exactly. Ever considered that u c'd actually be the rzn why you are alone and single. Not the looks, no! Trust me looks never matter, not in love atleast. That's why beauty is said to work in the eyes of the beholder. It is what you radiate out to others that determines what others think about you. What you radiate starts with what you think about yourself, how you take yourself. So start with having a positive attitude towards yourself. Do not ever have a negative perception about yourself. You are the best, always. *

miss_mo 9.02.09 - 03:11am
Its nt sme pple's wsh to b single.After being hurt by th person u lv,u myt nt trust again easily coz u r stl guarding ur heart.Sme cnt hndle being in a rltnshp since it aint always rosy,it hs its ups n dwns *

osolo98 9.02.09 - 07:43pm
That's right, bt almst everybody believes there's sm1 out there 4 them, u just gotta keep looking,u sure don't want to live yo life alone, u r not meant to be alone. Guarding your heart is guarding yo loneliness, sadness that will only leave u after u share it with sm1 that can touch yo heart, u cannot mend it yourself and there's nowhere broken hearts can go except to the ones who'll love them. One should not torture themselves with sadness 4 the sake of someone else who is not even feeling a thing *

osolo98 9.02.09 - 07:50pm
For the ups and downs, that's life, full of them ups and downs. In love, you together in the ups and support each other in the downs. C'est la vie! *

simonndu 13.05.09 - 08:50am
my youngnes made i lose her.i was acollege guy she was not studn so she left me *

osolo98 15.05.09 - 02:02pm
It wasn't your youngness, she just did not love you enough, she just used that as an excuse. How many women out there are looking for younger men? Many. How many men are looking for older women, many. Where love rules; age, class etc don't matter. she just never loved you enough. You should be loved for who you are-a loving man. *

* askmen Forum

Search:
topics replies

* askmen

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search