WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

askmen - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* askmen > Topics

Subject: Till death do us part
Replies: 4 Views: 795

osolo98 29.01.09 - 11:55pm
Can a lady stay when you get total broke or physically disabled and yet she has an alternative (person she can run to)? Personally i think 9 in 10 will leave. Even for the 0.1 who stay it'll impact significantly on the relationship as it's mainly the lady's spending that'll get cut down. I wonder what the ladies think... *

qwyn 30.01.09 - 09:07am
When a lady is in luv,it dosent mata if the guy is rich or not,all that mataz is the luv she feels for him.I think the question shld b:wil the guy stil stay after the lady adds weight? *

osolo98 30.01.09 - 03:52pm
I suppose that depends on why the guy married the lady for in the 1st place. One should not make a life commitment based on aspects that'll definitely not last forever. If it's her figure or looks that are priority then that wont last. Personally i think one should look out for someone they really enjoy talking to, now that lasts forever. Someone they particularly just click with in conversation. *

miss_mo 9.02.09 - 02:55am
I thnk th lady wl stay dpnding on th mch lv sh stl hs 4her husband n also on hw th husband trited her in their married lyf.Sme pple do chnge.If he tritd her badly sh wil dfntly park her bags n liv wth her children *

osolo98 9.02.09 - 06:32pm
Yes, I think you do have a point there. If she was treated badly then the calamity will provide the perfect excuse for to leave. *

* askmen Forum

Search:
topics replies

* askmen

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search